Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ouch, Bad luck
07-15-2009, 12:05 PM,
Ouch, Bad luck
Hey, I just discovered that Laser Pro Park was a scam. A friend of mine used a for sometime before. Although it was SAID that its good, it really wasn't. Word is of you bought a Laser Pro Park, you'll probably get caught if you depend on it. It cannot actually jam many guns now.
07-20-2009, 12:18 AM,
RE: Ouch, Bad luck
What do you mean that it cannot Jam many guns now? That its just not updated anymore or that its really a failure? Anyways, thanks for letting us all here know.
07-20-2009, 09:25 AM,
LPP relies on other companies selling them the algorithms (or reverse engineering them) and has no R&D abilities themselves. The LPP hardware is based on the anti laser G7 model.

They have been asking Marko & Ivan (AL and LI respectively) to buy the Truspeed algos but both Ivan & Marko don't wish to sell them it. Which means if they can't get an Asian manufacturer to reverse engineer the TS algo for them, then they are stuffed. Which is pretty much what has happened now.

With the global economic crisis added to this, it seems LPP sales have taken a dive.

So I wouldn't really call it a scam but it's just LPP are not really current anymore.
DelonixRadar - your no BS, unbiased resource on radar detector, and speed camera products.
09-04-2009, 09:35 AM,
It is a sad situation to be in for the company I am sure. It is bad when you rely on others for the support and updating of your product and then they refuse to do what your product needs to continue being sold.
09-05-2009, 11:19 AM,
Problem is they were relying on their competitors to provide software updates!

As soon as your compeititor cuts off your supply, you need to have the facilities to either

a) manufacture / write the software yoruself or
b) have a backup plan in place for another supplier

Without either of these, it seems LPP will be slipping away from the market leaving all their customers with no means of servicing / supporting their product.
DelonixRadar - your no BS, unbiased resource on radar detector, and speed camera products.