Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REAL LIFE STORIES
07-18-2009, 02:54 PM,
REAL LIFE STORIES
Hi all,

wouldn't it be a good idea to look at real-life stories about accidents, even though the precise cause isn't evident the conclusion seems to be:-

(1) Pay attention

(2) Don't drink and drive

(3) Wear seatbelts

(4) Don't think it won't happen to you!
07-18-2009, 03:11 PM,
RE: REAL LIFE STORIES
The man she had danced with, laughed and drank with and had eventually taken home to her flat was a charmer - a nicelooking lad who had made her feel special.

But Adam Thomas was a killer - a murderous psychopath who, in a few moments of explosive violence, beat the 35-year-old care worker to death.
07-20-2009, 12:53 PM,
The book uses stories to describe how to educate and motivate others to accept change through the 8-step process. If you just look at the eight steps, they appear dry and built on well-worn cliches. Increase Urgency, Build the Guiding Team, Get the Vision Right, Communicate for Buy-In, Empower Action, Create Short-Term Wins, Don't Let Up, and Make Change Stick. Certainly, anyone that has led change can figure this out.
09-01-2009, 07:59 PM,
Well, that's the message that needs to be conveyed, right? As long as one gets the point, there's no need to worry whether if its a "real" story or not.
09-01-2009, 09:37 PM,
I think that it is important to know the events that happen in accidents. Real Life Stories is a great resource to use. Especially when you have teens just getting their liscense. They think that nothing is going to happen to them, but the reality is that even if they are very careful, there are other drivers on the road that aren't.
09-03-2009, 09:14 AM,
Taytay this is so very true. I remember one of my mom's friend's son's went to this concert with his best buddy and since he had been drinking and his buddy had not he gave his friend the keys to his car to drive him home. They ended up getting hit by someone else and to make it even odder it happened in front of a local hospital. That was truly sad because he did everything right to avoid an accident and just so happens he had one anyway.
12-07-2009, 08:37 PM,
I read your entire story well it is too interesting I have more who is real but the problem is that all are related to the girl so if any member who is interesting it send me reply.
10-07-2013, 05:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-22-2013, 04:08 PM by shaaneson22.)
They think that nothing is going to happen to them, but the reality is that even if they are very careful, there are other drivers on the road that aren't.